1. Infrared thermal image for assessing animal health and welfare 40 citations Nääs et al (2014)
2. Physiological adaptability of livestock to heat stress: an updated review 17 citations Rashamol et al (2018)
3. Thermal gradients and physiological responses of goats in the Brazilian semi-arid using thermography infrared 17 citations Roberto et al (2014)
4. Use of infrared thermography in veterinary medicine and animal production 15 citations Roberto and Souza (2014)
5. Impact of heat stress, nutritional stress and combined (heat and nutritional) stresses on rumen associated fermentation characteristics, histopathology and HSP70 gene expression in goats 8 citations Chaidanya et al (2017)
Most cited articles
Journal of Animal Behaviour and Biometeorology (ISSN 2318-1265) is an international peer-reviewed open-access journal devoted to publishing papers about Animal Biometeorology, Animal Behaviour and Animal Welfare, published quarterly online by Malque Publishing.
High Visibility: indexed by the Web of Science from 2015, Scopus (2019 CiteScoreTracker: 1.15), SCImago Journal Rank, CAB international, EBSCO, Google Scholar, AGRIS, ASFA, Latindex, among others.
Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 20-25 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3-5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2019).
Open Access free for readers, with Article Processing Charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. João Souza-Junior
CiteScore 2018: 0.51
Impact factor (JCR, 2019): 1.475 (unofficial)
Cites/Doc. (Scopus, 2019): 1.475 (unofficial)
Google Scholar h-index: 9
Google Scholar Citations: 501 (2013-2020)
CiteScoreTracker 2019 will continue to update on a monthly basis until the next annual CiteScore calculation,
which is scheduled for Spring 2019. For more information, view the CiteScore in Scopus
Search in this journal