Most cited articles
Web of Science (ESCI, Clarivate Analytics), SCOPUS (Elsevier), Scimago Journal Rank, EBSCO Publishing, AGRIS, CAB International, Publons, Scilit, ASFA, Google Scholar, AGRICOLA, VETINDEX, NLM Catalog, EuroPub, DOAJ, Index Copernicus, OCLC WorldCat, Genamics JornalSeek, EuroPub, Diadorim, Biblioteke Virtual, JournalTOCs, Latindex, Research Biblie, Root Indexing, Portal SEER, Portal Livre!, Open Academic Journals Index, Global Impact Factor.
CiteScoreTracker 2019 will continue to update on a monthly basis until the next annual CiteScore calculation,
which is scheduled for Spring 2019. For more information, view the CiteScore in Scopus
Call for Papers: Special Issue
Title: "The artificial insemination between the current progress and the future"
Dr. Karim El-Sabrout
Submission deadline: January 31, 2020
Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the Special Issue website. Research articles, review articles, and short communications are invited.
1. Infrared thermal image for assessing animal health and welfare 33 citations Nääs et al (2014)
2. Thermal gradients and physiological responses of goats in the Brazilian semi-arid using thermography infrared 14 citations Roberto et al (2014)
3. Physiological adaptability of livestock to heat stress: an updated review
11 citations Rashamol et al (2018)
4. Use of infrared thermography in veterinary medicine and animal production
10 citations Roberto and Souza (2014)
5. Feeding behavior and physiological responses of sheep grazing in the semiarid
8 citations Lima et al (2014)