Journal of Animal Behaviour and Biometeorology (ISSN 2318-1265) is an international peer-reviewed open-access journal devoted to publishing papers about Animal Biometeorology, Animal Behaviour and Animal Welfare, published quarterly online by Malque Publishing.
High Visibility: indexed by the Web of Science (ESCI), Scopus and SCImago Journal Rank, CAB international, Google Scholar, AGRIS, ASFA, Latindex, among others. Currently is under evaluation for Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE, Web of Science).
Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17-25 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3-5 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
Open Access free for readers, with Article Processing Charge (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
Acceptance rate (first half 2021): 32%
Effects of ethanolic extract of the Cleome arabica on sexual behavior in Wistar rats
Nour El Iméne Boublata, Sarra Habbachi, Fatma Zohra Saadane, Abir Bouzar, Wafa Habbachi
Available online: July 13, 2021
Nest building, dimension, and selection of aromatic and medicinal twigs to repel ectoparasites in the European Turtle dove
Ismail Mansouri, Driss Ousaaid, Wafae Squalli, Ikram Douini, Mohamed Mounir, Abdelbari El Agy, Amine Assouguem, Hamid Achiban, Lahsen El Ghadraoui, Mohamed Dakki
Available online: July 3, 2021
Assessment of spatial variability of environmental conditions in different swine production typologies in tropical conditions
Jairo Alexander Osorio Saraz, Natalia Castrillon Mejia, Veronica Gonzalez Cadavida, Yesica Paola Quintero Soto, Ana Paola Montoya Rios, Eugenia González Castrillon
Available online: May 8, 2021
Most cited articles
1. Infrared thermal image for assessing animal health and welfare 45 citations (Nääs et al. 2014)
2. Physiological adaptability of livestock to heat stress: an updated review 25 citations (Rashamol et al. 2018)
3. Use of infrared thermography in veterinary medicine and animal production 22 citations (Roberto and Souza 2014)
4. Effects of human-animal relationship on animal productivity and welfare 20 citations (Mota-Rojas et al. 2020)
5. Thermal gradients and physiological responses of goats in the Brazilian semi-arid using thermography infrared 17 citations (Roberto et al. 2014)
. ... among others